Traffic will be blocked on the central embankments of Moscow on the morning of May 14
In Moscow on the morning of Sunday, May 14, it will be impossible to drive along the central embankments of the city. Restrictions will be introduced in connection with the Moscow Half Marathon. This was warned in the press service of the Deptrans of the capital.
Information published on Thursday, May 11, in the department’s Telegram channel. Where exactly and when will the restrictions be introduced?
- from 6:30 a.m. traffic will be banned on Luzhniki Street;
- traffic on Frunzenskaya embankment will be blocked from 7:35 a.m.;
- from 8:00 on Prechistenskaya and Luzhnetskaya embankments, on Khamovnichesky Val street;
- from 8:10 am on the Kremlin embankment;
- from 8:20 on Moskvoretskaya embankment;
- from 8:30 am on Goncharnaya, Ustyinskaya, Kotelnicheskaya and Krasnokholmskaya embankments;
- from 8:45 on Ostozhenka street, in Novokrymsky passage;
- from 8:50 in Soymonovsky proezd.
It will be impossible to park in the places of overlaps from 00:01 on May 14 until the end of the half marathon.
In addition, on Saturday, May 13, traffic on the outer side of the Garden Ring will be closed in Moscow. Restrictions will be introduced from 11:50 in connection with the Moscow Motorcycle Festival. They will be removed after the event.
Residents and guests of Moscow are asked to plan their route in advance, taking into account changes in traffic.