Recipe for tender chicken liver in cream: simple and tasty
Chicken liver in cream is a dish that is suitable for both lunch and dinner. This dish is very tender and goes well with any side dish.
- chicken liver – 600 g;
- cream – 150 ml;
- onions – 1 pc;
- butter – 1 tbsp. l.;
- dry spices – 0.5 tsp;
- ground black pepper – to taste;
- salt – to taste.
How to cook chicken liver in cream:
- Prepare the necessary ingredients. Liver can be used fresh or frozen. Cream recommended 20% fat.
- Wash the chicken liver thoroughly. Remove fatty layers and bile residues. Large livers can be cut in half.
- Onion cut into half rings or small cubes.
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Add onion and sauté, stirring, until translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken liver to skillet and stir.
- Simmer over medium heat covered for about 15 minutes. At the end, reduce the fire to a minimum. This is necessary so that the cream does not curdle from a sharp temperature drop.
- Pour in the cream. Add salt and spices. Mix all ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, for about two minutes.
- Chicken liver in cream is ready. The dish can be served at the table.
Another delicious recipe – inexpensive chicken liver soup. Its preparation does not require effort, and the resulting result will surely delight you and your household.