no baking or oven required
Cake “Mars” – an incomparable combination of delicate chocolate cream with appetizing crispy cookies and hints of vanilla. Cooking it is elementary, because you don’t have to waste time on tedious kneading of dough, or baking cakes, you don’t even have to turn on the oven here. It will take about half an hour to mold the dessert, then it remains only to wait until the cake is completely stabilized.
- dark chocolate – 300 g;
- milk chocolate – 200 g;
- cream (35%) – 160 ml;
- coconut oil – 120 ml;
- vanilla extract – 1 tsp;
- cookies – 120 g.
Step by step recipe:
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a saucepan.
- Pour cream here, put coconut oil.
- We put the saucepan on the stove, heating is below medium.
- Stirring constantly, melt the contents into a homogeneous mass.
- Take the saucepan off the stove. Add vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Lubricate the bottom of the silicone mold with a thin layer of chocolate cream.
- Next, lay out a layer of cookies – so that it does not come into contact closely with the walls of the form.
- Lubricate the cookie layer with chocolate and repeat the layers until the very end.
- The last layer should be cream.
- We cover the workpiece with cling film.
- We put in the refrigerator until completely stabilized.
- Already before serving, the cake can be optionally sprinkled with grated chocolate.
A delicious dessert can be made even faster. If you use the microwave, the recipe will take no more than half an hour.